Road: Gaines Township
Limits: Neighborhood Streets
Traffic: Expect Delays
Contractor: Black Gold
Funding: 50% KCRC/50% Gaines Township
The Kent County Road Commission (KCRC) in collaboration with Gaines Township is contracting with Black Gold to complete a full-width repaving of select local streets. The project is to be completed within contract limits, May 1 and September 1, 2023, weather permitting.
- 72nd St: Zinnea Ave to Eastern Ave
- Aleda Avenue: 68th St. to Brownell St.
- Aleda Court: Aleda Avenue to End
- Belfast Avenue: Brownell St. to End
- Brownell Court: Brownell St. to End
- Brownell St: Aleda Ave to Old Lantern
- Harvester Drive: Brooklyn Ave. to End
- Marshall Avenue: Aleda Ave. to End
- Mildred Ave: 68th St. to Brownell St.
- Periwinkle Ave: south of 72nd to End
- Swather Court: Swather Drive to End
- Swather Dr: East & West of Brooklyn Ave
- Windrow Street: Swather Drive to End
- Windsong Ct: Brooklyn Ave. to End
- Zinnia Ave: North & South of 72nd St
- Alzalea Drive: 72nd Street to End
- 73rd St: Alzalea Dr. to Forsythia Ave.
- Forsythia Ave: 72nd St. to New Pavt'
- Emerald Woods Drive: 76th Street to End
- Jaime Lane: 76th Street to End
- Melinda Court: 76th Street to End
Information for Property Owners