REPORTING AN EMERGENCY? CALL 911! This online form is for NON-EMERGENCY ISSUES ONLY and is not monitored 24/7. Call 911 to report a road emergency (i.e. tree blocking the road)

Report an Issue

To report all other issues, please complete the steps, below.

Step 1. Determine the Jurisdiction.

Please enter the address or cross streets of your issue, and the location will appear on the map. Colored sections identify city and village limits outside KCRC jurisdiction. These contacts are provided in the Key below the map.

Step 2. Report issue to KCRC.